Australian Industrial Hemp Conference Sponsorship 2020 – AusBiotech
Project code: PRJ-012054
Project stage: Closed
Project start date: Monday, August 19, 2019
Project completion date: Friday, March 27, 2020
National Priority: NEI - New and Emerging Industries - SM1
This project is for AgriFutures Australia’s sponsorship of the 25-27 February 2020 Australian Industrial Hemp Conference.
The 2020 Australian Industrial Hemp Conference will provide a forum for Australian farmers interested in growing industrial hemp as a broad acre rotation crop and Australian businesses interested in selling or using industrial hemp products, i.e., seed, fibre and hurd.
Papers on research and agricultural, industrial and market experiences in the following areas to be presented at the conference:
•Regulation of industrial hemp,
•Regional production practices,
•Breeding and new cultivars,
•Crop care including water, nutrient, weed and pest management regimes,
•Harvesting preperation and practice,
•Grain storage, processing and products,
•Fibre processing and products,
•Hurd processing and products and,
•Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products from industrial hemp (no THC).
New and Emerging Industries
The aim of the conference is to bring interested people together to hear from world experts in industrial hemp production and processing.
AgriFutures holds a silver level sponsorship which includes:
• Opportunity to speak at the conference on the development of emerging agricultural industries in Australia
• Third prominence on website homepage
• Banners highly visible throughout conference
• Logos on all advertising material
• Include 1 piece of marketing literature or gifts for the conference show bag
• 1 complimentary full conference registration
• 1 complimentary delegate participation on tours
• 1 delegate attendance to workshops