Australian Quinoa Industry RD&E Plan 2024-2029
Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa) is an ‘ancient grain’ that was domesticated about 8,000 years ago in South America, where it became an important part of Andean...
Published: 2 Aug 2002
Author(s): McGregor, B. A.
Download report PDFDownload
Purchase a hard copy - AUD $45.00
The key areas that were investigated in this report were:
• The extent and impact of short and cotted mohair based on production and marketing data;
• The views and experience of mohair producers and selling brokers;
• The direct impact of short and cotted mohair production on financial returns of two producers;
• A review of the biological and management issues related to these problems and on the experience of the wool industry;
• A proposed work plan was developed.