AgriFutures Australia Carbon Conversations Findings Report
From June through to September 2023, we travelled across Australia and hosted 13 incredibly insightful Carbon Conversations events. In these events, we heard about the...
Published: 11 Nov 2015
Download report PDFDownload
Purchase a hard copy - AUD $45.00
Rural Diversity is RIRDC’s corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this Spring 2015 edition include:
– A sense of place – making a case for the use of geographical indications
– Collective bargaining still has a value-add role
– Community leadership champion wins 2015 Rural Women’s Award
– Innovation fundamental to build on Australian agriculture’s advantages
– New legume a game changer for salt-land pastures
– Assessing Australian agriculture’s competitiveness
– Priorities set to sustain disease control
– RIRDC board tours South Australian industries
– Consultation kicks off for new RIRDC corporate plan
– The secrets of effective farm management
– Forecasting and extension receive a lift
– Cooperative research for Northern Australia
– Research momentum builds for climate resilience
– Exotic virus threat to lucerne seed under investigation
– Horizon Scholars eye new technology