AgriFutures Australia Carbon Conversations Findings Report
From June through to September 2023, we travelled across Australia and hosted 13 incredibly insightful Carbon Conversations events. In these events, we heard about the...
Published: 25 Jul 2016
Download report PDFDownload
Purchase a hard copy - AUD $45.00
Rural Diversity is RIRDC’s corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this Winter 2016 edition include:
– Honey industry turns to genetics for performance lift
– Seeking validation for Australian agriculture exports
– Scholarships for agriculture young guns
– Award recognises inspiring rural women
– R&D key for Tea Tree Industry
– John Harvey: New RIRDC Managing Director
– Rural Industries R&D Corporation moves to Wagga Wagga
– RIRDC-funded award tests fungi to control ginger pest
– Diversification hatches high-demand egg venture
– Levy to secure fodder funding
– National Hendra virus findings out
– Online extension hub coming soon
– Pond design, breeding program to increase marron yields
– Climate resilience for primary industries