Project snapshot: Increasing the value of Australian honey as a health food
Honey has a long history of use to treat digestive ailments and research suggests honey acts as a prebiotic food that favourably changes the balance...
Published: 8 Dec 2009
Author(s): Cannon, Des
Download report PDFDownload
News from RIRDC’s Honeybee R&D Program discusses:
* Taking a more pro-active role to combat Varro
* The Marcus Oldham Rural Leadership Course 2009 – call for sponsorship applications
* Feral hives in the Australian environment
* Overseas honeybee research
* Current honeybee research projects
* New books from the RIRDC Honeybee R&D Program
And, wishes all a merry Christmas and happy new year.