Prospects for Australian emerging industries
Emerging industries play an important role in the Australian agricultural landscape, contributing to the national economy and helping meet changing global demand. This prospectus is...
Published: 1 Nov 1999
Author(s): Group, Atech, Care, Total Earth
Download report PDFDownload
Purchase a hard copy - AUD $55.00
This research paper was commissioned by RIRDC as a first step in the process of overcoming these information constraints. It provides a scoping study for a Bushfood Industry Database. The research paper provides:
• a review of literature and information on the bushfood industry;
• a discussion of the issues to be considered in developing a bushfood industry database;
• consultation with the bushfood industry on a bushfood industry database;
• synthesis of consultation and findings into a user requirements specification;
• design of the database from the user requirements specification;
• implementation strategy for the database;
• references; and
• appendices with relevant information.