AgriFutures Australia Carbon Conversations Findings Report
From June through to September 2023, we travelled across Australia and hosted 13 incredibly insightful Carbon Conversations events. In these events, we heard about the...
Published: 29 Jun 2015
Download report PDFDownload
Purchase a hard copy - AUD $45.00
Rural Diversity is RIRDC’s corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this edition include:
– Nutrition and safety data to help the Aussie seaweed industry grow
– Welcome to the ‘mega’ future
– New biosecurity project to protect flourishing truffle industry
– The Farm Dog Project
– New resources help beekeepers access public lands
– For diversity, click here – www.farmdiversity.com.au
– New ‘crop’ of Horizon Scholars named
– Nick keen to breed resilience into grain
– Women leaders vie for award
– Jujubes ripe for development
– Saving pasture seed for the future
– Tony Byrne Memorial Scholarship recipient: Matt Wilson
– Hobby beekeepers benefit from new resource
– Strong results from RIRDC stakeholder survey
– Rice cashes in on research