As a starting point, we recommend you familiarise yourself with:
- AgriFutures Australia Strategic R&D plan
- AgriFutures Australia’s R&D priorities for the year for which the proposal is being submitted
- Relevant five-year RD&E plans
- Current and completed research projects
- Our application procedure.
If your idea is in line with AgriFutures Australia’s vision, the next step is to talk to the relevant Program Manager (see the relevant industry pages for contact details) and keep an eye on the Funding opportunities page for funding opportunities.
AgriFutures Australia will request research project proposals via an open call process focused on specific programs and research priorities. Requests for research project proposals will be made available on the AgriFutures Australia website as required.
Outside the open call process, if you have a research project you’d like to discuss with us, please contact relevant Program Manager (see the relevant industry pages for contact details).